Friday 5 January 2018

A MISSION FOR THE WILD ORANG UTAN



Hi guys, whats up? felt like i just posted my first article this morning touh, LOL. Well allow me to introduce my friend Mr stef of England! " a mission for the wild orang utan " wow..sounds fancy huh..well yah, till the last day, we did not make it, well, thats the rules when you are dealing with wildlife. It is not guaranteed yet we tried our best. However, we have had a great time with stef, we shared a lot of things, environment issues, culture, religion, mankind and many more..in fact he is quite a cool guy..i believe he is somewhere in thailand now as i was informed by him he is going to travel for a year or maybe more. Well mr stef visiting us last year actually, its just me who make it late to post the article in my blog here.

I and all the LAMAG teams wish all the best for Mr stef in any thing he do. Till we meet again!

Best regards,
Afiq

Ever wonder hows the borneo experiences truly are? email me at afiqsalleh92@gmail.com or tgbulat_junglecamp@yahoo.com

Facebook : Tanjung Bulat Jungle Camp
Trip Advisor : Tanjung Bulat Jungle Camp
Instagram : Tanjung Bulat Jungle Camp




No comments:

Post a Comment