Wednesday 4 January 2017





October 2016

This was a 5 days 4 nights tour with my guest from Poland. Such a wonder full trip though they made it last minute booking! ;) they feel so happy to be able to cover east and west coast of Sabah borneo in just 5Days 4Nights. Landed at Kota Kinabalu International airport, the first day we do the visit to the cultural village in borneo. The second day, woke up in the early morning to start our long drive journey to the east coast of Sabah via overland. Stop by at kundasang high land as well as sabah tea plantation. at 1600hrs we arrive at magnificient well known Kinabatangan river for 2 nights stay. During the 2Nights stay my guest are so happy to witness the beautifull creature of wildlife such as proboscis monkey, langur, crocodile, orang utan, birds and many more. On the day 4 we continue our journey to Sandakan to visit the famous Sepilok orang utan rehabilitation centre as well as the sun bear conservation centre, overnight at sandakan. Day 5 we continue our long drive journey back to Kota Kinabalu for sending off my respective guest to the International airport. One thing for sure, for me to be able to see my guest happiness and smile is good enough for me. Sharing my culture, people tradition, wildlife and geography are always become my deeply passion.

Reporting : TG Afiq Salleh
Book me at : afiqsalleh92@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment